Over 50 years the Institute develops and produces inks for special types of printing in compliance with current standards of Ukraine and with the permission of the appropriate government agencies. All series of inks are produced by technical specifications and have permits of sanitary-epidemiological expertise.
The Institute is working on three main areas now:
• development of new series screen printing inks;
• improvement of previously developed series screen inks;
• development of inks according to customer requirements.
Our inks aren’t inferior to quality of foreign analogues. The price of our inks is significantly lower.
The main developments of the Institute:
• environmentally friendly water-dispersible inks series 45 115 and 45 783 for stencilling printing on paper, cardboard and textiles (series 45 783)
• universal inks series 45 975 for printing on paper, cardboard, polymeric films, polystyrene, hard PVC, activated polyethylene, silicate glass, paint coatings, bookbinding materials, metal and wood surfaces, fabrics (without washing);
• screen printing inks series 45 112 for printing on paper and cardboard;
• screen printing inks series 45 534 for printing on book covers with different coating materials;
• screen printing inks series 45 932 for printing on paper, cardboard, polystyrene, polycarbonate, tin, paint coatings, silicate glass, metal and wood surfaces, fabrics (without washing);
• and other series of screen printing inks.